How Atlantic Limousine is
Keeping Customers Safe
Get Where You Need to Go During COVID-19
Due to the increase of the Omicron COVID-19 variant, we are implementing immediate measures to counteract the potential spread of the virus to ensure the welfare of all passengers and chauffeurs.
The health and safety of our guests has always been and continues to be our top priority. We also understand that life cannot stop, and given the health risks posed by public transportation, many people are struggling to go out and purchase necessary supplies or get to a needed, prescheduled doctor’s appointment.
Air travel has been limited and doesn’t serve as the best route for those with increased susceptibility. We understand that you still need to get where you need to be, and we’re here to take you there in a deeply sanitized, private and secure vehicle.
Our vehicles undergo an extensive sanitization process before and after each ride, and our professional chauffeurs are trained in the latest health and safety practices. We will be implementing the following measures:
- Maximum 2 passengers seating in a sedan — Passengers will not be allowed in the front seat next to the chauffeur.
- Maximum 5 passengers seating in an SUV — Passengers will not be allowed in the front seat next to the chauffeur.
- Over five passengers must charter a van or two vehicles.
- All passengers and chauffeurs must always wear a mask that fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Hand sanitizer/masks will be available in the vehicle, but we prefer passengers to bring their own.
- We urge passengers to apply sanitizer before and after the transport.
- Vehicle interiors are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected based on CDC recommended guidelines. We will use an alcohol-based disinfectant in-between every ride, paying particular attention to seating areas, armrests, and door handles.
- In-vehicle air recirculation will always be off.
- We will not be providing bottled water unless requested at this time.
- All chauffeurs must pass a pre-trip symptom check.
- COVID 19 contact tracing is in place.
- To protect passengers and coworkers, all employees must undergo self-screening at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Any employee who feels unwell will not be permitted at work. Employees shall not return to work until the criteria to discontinue home isolation are met.
- Clients who are showing symptoms are asked to cancel their trips. Please call our office if you are unsure of our cancellation policies, 770.751.7078.
- Chauffeurs are asked to resist the usual handshake with clients in order to reduce person to person contact.
- While our offices remain open, we have a limited number of staff entering the building, in order to maintain social distancing. Some of our office staff are now working from the safety of their own homes.
Please visit the CDC’s website for more information and updated guidelines. We wish all of our friends and guests peace of mind and good health during these unprecedented times. Have additional questions for us? Call our office today at 770.751.7078.