Over the last year, you likely spent most of your time quarantined indoors. And now that the weather is getting warmer and the flowers are blooming, you may be more than ready to get back outside and enjoy the fresh air once again. So, gather your closest friends and get back to nature with an Atlanta bus rental to ride to Georgia’s most gorgeous national parks.
At Atlantic Limousine, we provide the absolute best in comfort, convenience and class.
Why You Should Reserve an Atlanta Bus Rental for Your Exciting Excursion
There are several advantages to booking an Atlanta bus rental to tour Georgia’s national parks this Spring.
- Stay connected. Depending on the rental you choose, you can still enjoy modern technology straight from your fingertips with 4G/LTE wireless internet access. So, bring your tablet or smartphone and stream your favorite movies using our flat-screen televisions to keep everyone entertained during the journey.
- Stress-free transportation. Your Atlanta bus rental comes with an experienced and highly trained chauffeur that will help you plan your route and handle the traffic so you can enjoy your time with your loved ones.
- Ride in style and luxury. Our rentals come equipped with all the lavish amenities. From sleek leather seats to tinted windows to theater-style surround sound, you will feel right at home as you ride to your destination.
- Economically friendly. Compared to rideshare and other modes of travel, Atlanta bus rentals are a much more cost-effective option, especially when you split the expense among your friends and family.
- Group accommodations. Our rentals can fit large groups, so you can bring all your besties along or keep it small and spread out for your supreme comfort.
- Extensive sanitation process. Each of our Atlanta bus rentals are deeply sanitized before and after every ride to ensure your health and safety. They also come with Clorox wipes, Lysol, gloves, hand sanitizer and trash bags so you have everything you need the entire way.
Take Your Atlanta Bus Rental to One of These Phenomenal Georgia National Parks
With so many beautiful landscapes and charming trails, take your Atlanta bus rental to one of these picturesque Georgia national parks to make the most out of your outdoor outing this Spring.
Chattahoochee River National Recreation Park
With a variety of natural wildlife and a river that runs over 48 miles, the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Park is the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon. Grab your favorite friends to float the Hooch or cycle over seven miles worth of trails to experience everything the area has to offer.
Davidson-Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve
Containing a rich landscape of forests, streams, lakes and wetlands, the Davidson-Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve is the ideal spot for taking in every type of terrain in the state. Hike the public paths from dusk to dawn or take a socially distanced guided tour to learn more about the park’s historical landmarks.
Sweetwater Creek State Park
With over 2,549 acres of land, Sweetwater Creek State Park is an amazing area to enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. From birding to fishing to geocaching, plan a fun-filled day that the whole group is sure to enjoy. And do not forget to stop by the historic mill ruins before you leave.
Celebrate the Arrival of Spring with an Atlanta Bus Rental
When you book an Atlanta bus rental, you can get out of the house and ride to Georgia’s national parks to experience the greatest outdoor excursions in our state. And if you reserve your bus Sunday through Thursday, you will receive a ten percent discount.
Contact us today to schedule your ride.
At Atlantic Limousine, we provide a safe place to find comfort and relaxation as you reach your destination.