When it comes to fall there is nothing better than the cool, crisp breeze and the changing of the leaves. And if you’re trying to figure out how you can enjoy the sweater weather with your family and friends, but still play it safe, we have the perfect solution. With our private bus winery tour, you can sample delicious North Georgia wines and take in awesome autumn hues in comfort and style. At Atlantic Limousine and Transportation, our first-class services are sure to make your outing a success.
Our Private Bus Winery Tour Makes for the Perfect Day Trip
- Safe and sanitary transportation. We implement an extensive sanitation process before and after each ride to ensure cleanliness and promote healthy practices. Our buses are also equipped with Lysol, Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer and gloves for any needs you may have throughout your trip.
- Group accommodation. With accommodations that can fit up to 26 people, you are sure to have plenty of space for all of your loved ones to come along on your private bus winery tour.
- Luxurious amenities. Your bus will provide the perfect ambience for your autumnal adventure with features including plush leather seats, theater-style surround sound and fiber optic lighting.
- On-board entertainment. Our highly-trained chauffeurs will not only drive you around the mountain so you can sit back and take in the phenomenal views, but they will also provide entertainment that keeps the excitement going throughout your ride.
- Customizable routes. With so many beautiful vineyards and rolling landscapes to choose from, you can decide which wineries and routes you would like your private bus winery tour to take to create the perfect North Georgia excursion.
The Best Scenic Routes for Sipping Wine and Taking in the Scenery
While there are many passages your private bus winery tour can take for your trip, below are some recommended routes to catch the best scenery while sampling delectable wines.
Russel-Brasstown Scenic Byway
Many consider the 40.6 mile stretch of the Russel-Brasstown Scenic Byway in Helen to have the most breathtaking views of the fantastic Georgia foliage. With plenty of scenic overlooks along the way, you can make stops with your loved ones to take it all in together. And with Serenity Cellars and Yonah Mountain Vineyards just a short distance away, you’re sure to taste some succulent wines.
With 715 curves, six gaps and two loops over a 77 mile stretch, this scenic highway is sure to provide spectacular sights as you traverse past amazing Georgia landmarks including Hogpen Gap, Brasstown Bald and Unicoi Gap. Make sure to stop at Frogtown Cellars and Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery for some of the best North Georgia wines around.
Book Your Private Bus Winery Tour with Atlantic Limousine and Transportation Today
With endless options for picturesque drives and gorgeous vineyards, our private bus winery tour is sure to make for a fun fall activity that will delight your family and friends. And if you book now, you are eligible to receive a ten percent discount. Contact us today to reserve your tour.
At Atlantic Limousine and Transportation, we provide the very best in VIP transportation services.